- Easier to create Debian/Ubuntu packages
- Ability to specify the disk size in the TDL
- Ability to specify the number of CPUs and amount of memory used for the installation VM
- Cleanup and bugfixes to oz-cleanup-cache
- Ability to install Fedora-17 disk images
- Ability to install guests as a non-root user. This has several caveats; please see the documentation on http://github.com/clalancette/oz for more information
- Ability to install RHEL-6.3 disk images
- Ability to install ScientificLinuxCERN disk images
- Ability to install Mandrake 8.2 disk images
- Ability to install OpenSUSE 10.3 disk images
- Ability to install Ubuntu 12.04 disk images
If you have any questions or comments about Oz, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or me (email@example.com) directly.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release through bug reports, patches, and suggestions for improvement.